Basics Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
- Tripod boom microphone stand holds microphone securely in place (microphone clip sold separately)
- Long boom arm with molded plastic counterweight for horizontal placement
- Versatile design folds flat for use as straight mic stand
- Sturdy steel construction; ultra-light for easy transport
- Compatible with 3/8-inch to 5/8-inch adapter; clip-on cable holder keeps cords out of the way
- Please note the following while using this product: Max microphone weight ≤ 1KG (2 lbs). Microphone end of the boom should be lined up with one of the legs. Do not extend length further than 2/3 of the whole boom. To be used only on flat ground. If using heavy microphone, add a sandbag or weight on the rear of the boom to provide balance.
Tripod Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom features durable, steel construction. The telescoping boom arm is adjustable from 19.3 to 33.9" in length, allowing you to angle and extend the mic placement however you need it. An ergonomic twist-action clutch helps adjust the height of the stand, while the reinforced tripod base and nonslip feet keep it firmly in place. The Auray MS-5230T mic stand collapses for easy transport.