M-Audio BX8 D3
About this item
- Sound you can trust – Class A/B bi-amplified design with 150 W of distributed power for studio-grade, accurate sound and ultra-wide range 37-22 kHz frequency response.
- 8 Inch low-frequency drivers with Kevlar cones for rich, defined lows and 1 Inch high-frequency drivers with silk domes and computer optimised waveguides for smooth, clear highs.
- Connectivity covered – XLR balanced and 1/4 Inch balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers, amplifiers, instruments, DJ gear and more.
- Acoustic Space Control adjusts the sound output to the listening environment for accurate sound reproduction.
- Precise positioning with conveniently located pin-hole LEDs which shine at their brightest when the speaker is positioned at the ideal monitor angle.
The M-Audio BX8 D3 is an addition to the M-Audio BX family and the most powerful model to date. Optimised for a smooth and natural listening experience, these speakers are perfect for professionals, beginners, and everyone in between. With BX8 D3 Experience sound quality you can trust and discover premium, accurate and defined sound reproduction. Custom class A/B analogue amplifiers with 150 W of distributed power deliver superior dynamics and tonal accuracy across the frequency spectrum - While the woven Kevlar low-frequency drivers and computer optimised waveguide-loaded silk dome tweeters provide rich, defined sound. Plus, adapt BX8 D3 to your listening environment thanks to an on-board Acoustic Space Control that tailors the sound-output accurately to your studio space for optimum results. Whether you’re seeing a pro-grade monitoring upgrade or a trusted reference monitor, with the BX8 D3, you’ll enjoy the utmost accuracy you demand coupled with a fatigue-free, engaging listening experience.